Quotes

"Don't remove the kinks from your hair... Remove them from your brain." ~Marcus M. Garvey

Sunday, July 3, 2011

National Afro Day!


 Hey Natirèl Beauties!

         A Long Hair Care Forum member (BlkOnyx488), came up with this idea and said "Whenever I wear my afro BIG I feel so empowered and strong. So what if we took over July 4th and made it National Afro day? And we go to all the cookouts, firework display, and family events with our fros big and beautiful!"  Well, I thought it would be great if I also help spread the word.  So, let's wear our big hair tomorrow for 4th of July in celebration of National Afro Day!

         Do you want to help spread the word?  If so, I came across these wonderful logos someone designed for this event.  By sharing it on your website, blog, facebook, twitter or even just the old fashion way "the word of mouth"; your helping :)



      
  
   
         **NOTE**  If you print out the logos, you can make your own iron on transfer shirt.


Happy National Afro Day, Natirèl Beauties!!



**Embrace your Natirèl Beauty**


  Nadège

No comments:

Post a Comment